Refreshing Baby Kale Salad
1 Chicken breast (shredded)
Fresh strawberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges, pineapple slices
1/4 Cup – Cooked Quinoa
2 Tablespoons – Feta cheese
3-4 Tablespoons – Avocado Oil
2 Tablespoons – Balsamic Vinegar
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Sprinkle the avocado oil over baby kale and mix gently. This allows the baby kale to soak up the oil, which makes it less bitter to taste.
2. Cut your strawberries and mandarin orange slices into bite-sized pieces.
3. Add balsamic vinegar to baby kale. Mix.
4. Add Quinoa and a dash of salt. Mix.
5. Add strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and mandarin orange slices.
6. Place shredded chicken on top.
7. Sprinkle Feta cheese over your salad and add pepper to taste!